Notice that there's no specific condition we are advertising here as part of our package? That's because every person is different, and at Verve, this is our main focus. We aren't focused on the name of a condition you have - we are focused on you, and all of feelings and parts of your life that make you.. you.
So, we decided to do something different (as usual) and make our packages reflect a commitment of time, because the only thing that we know doesn't differ person to person is that...
change takes time.
That's why we've created this all-inclusive package, so that all you need to focus on is making the changes your body needs, with all of your visits planned out and accounted for so that you can feel the difference you've been longing for.
Our Thrive package is ideal if you are wanting to commit 100% to bettering your body, mind, nutrition and lifestyle, and feeling better than ever.
Thrive covers everything you need to truly make the change and start living the life, with a massive 15 consultations included, as well as ph360 testing.
Thrive is ideal for conditions that we know take longer to treat, like hormone imbalances, and for those that have a complex medical history, with more than one or two major issues going on. This package will cover at least 6 months' treatment at Verve.
A little different to our other packages, Thrive is designed for the long-term with:
- 1 x Initial consultation - an hour deep-dive into everything there is to know about your life, diet, stress, sleep, body & health concerns.
- 1 x Testing consultation - 30 minutes of in-depth in-clinic testing, where we are able to view objective signs of health, such as inflammation, nutritional status, gut status and immune function. We also check your blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
- 1 x Report of Findings consultation - 30 minutes of thorough explanation and transparency about what factors in your life and health are causing and attributing to your health concerns, how everything is connected and what we will be doing in a step-by-step process to treat the cause for long-lasting change.
- 1 x Personalised Treatment Plan - designed uniquely around your body, your needs and your goals. We present this to you in your Report of Findings, so that both you and your practitioner are on the same page about treatment and outcomes.
- 2 hours Naturopathic case analysis (outside of consultation) - our practitioners brainstorm, assess and piece together your comprehensive case history.
- Blood screening - Offered as part of our Testing Consultation, we can see objective signs of health, such as immune function & inflammation
- Tongue analysis
- Nail analysis
- Blood pressure reading
- Blood sugar reading
- State of Health graph - to show you how each major system is shaping up, and what systems need support
- Personalised affirmation card
- 90-minute ph360 consultation - to discover your body type, and all the ways we can support your strengths with food and lifestyle, as well as unique understanding behind symptoms you're most vulnerable to
- 14x Follow Up consultations - to make life easier, so that we can see how you are responding to your treatment and track your progress
- 1x Review consultation - going back to the start to review and celebrate all that's changed, all that we've learned about your body and mind, and tips on how to move forward in a more independent way to maintain your new found level of health and wellbeing. This consultation usually bookmarks our treatments at the 6-9 month mark, preparing you for self-management!
Costs of prescribed medicaments, including herbal remedies and nutritional supplements, are not included in this package as prescriptions are unique to each individual.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PACKAGE. Please let us know if you would prefer to be put onto a payment plan, as we can work repayment schedules out according to your needs.
We recommend six months of fortnightly repayments of $95.85, after your deposit has been paid.
A DEPOSIT OF $500 MUST BE PAID TO BEGIN THIS PACKAGE.
What about private health?
If you are covered for Naturopathy with your private health fund, we will provide you with a receipt for manual claiming of this package.