Super Seed Crackers
Dairy free – nut free – egg free – gluten free
These babies can be made as big or as small as you want. They make a great substitute for bread as well, and with such a great source of natural fats and fibre, your body will thank you for the anti-inflammatory support!
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds or flaxseeds (I used chia this time)
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- sea salt
Optional, to flavour
- Curry Powder
- Nutritional Yeast
- Mix it all together and let it sit for 10 minutes so that the chia or flaxseeds can expand and bond the mixture together
- Spread it out on 2 baking trays so its cracker sized thickness
- Cook for 25mins at 175 deg C. Take out of oven and use a knife to chop to the desired cracker size. Carefully flip them over and return to the oven for another 25mins until crispy.
- Let them cool and then throw on whatever healthy topping you would like!Mix it all together and let it sit for 10 minutes so the chia or flaxseed (whichever you have used) has time to thicken the mixture up.
- Spread it out on a baking tray. You might need to use two trays as I used my biggest one and it probably could have be thinner - I ran out of room on the baking tray.
- Cook for 30 mins on 175 deg C. get out of oven and use knife to chop to desired size, carefully flip over and then put back into the oven for another 30 mins until crispy. I had to put my back for another 20 mins because I made them a bit thicker.
- Throw on whatever topping floats your boat!